- The Way of Men by Jack Donovan – This books focuses on cultivating primal masculinity that once rule over society in the days of tribes and small societies. It is also a brilliant book for those who would like to form a gang of men.
- Meditations by Marcus Aurelius – A book dedicated to the philosophy of Stoicism, one of the most Red Pill philosophies in history. Brilliant book on how to remain Stoic through the good and the bad as well as how to live life with basic essentials.
- 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene – One of the more popular books around the world. This book speaks on strategy and psychology with the help of historic events that indicate its importance.
- Art of War by Sun Tzu – Succinctly written book by one of the most strategic minds to have ever lived. This book will teach you the art of war on a psychological level. It is a must have if you are or intend to work in a competitive arena.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki – A bible for those who would like to understand how to use the financial system the same way the wealthy do. Great book for those who are looking into building lifetime wealth.